Are you living your most engaged, aligned and abundant life?
Too often we believe to be safe we must live a turned down version of ourselves. Coaching sessions with Nameh involve unraveling and exploring what's keeping your relationships to yourself and others contained or held back. Nameh poses powerful and evocative questions while holding a sacred curious space. She invites client's physical and energetic body to the conversation which supports clients to build their intuition and self-awareness.
Here's what clients share about Nameh's sessions.
- "Nameh creates such a safe, loving and accepting space that supports me in diving into deep juicy territory. Her grounded, open and intuitive presence is such a joy to experience. There is always room to say anything and I have never felt so seen, heard and validated. After my time with Nameh, I feel more connected to my heart and my purpose in this world." ~ J.C., California
- "Nameh is an intuitive, perceptive, and safe life coach. I can trust her to get me. She elicits depth and insight during our coaching sessions, and those aha moments that spring up from the coaching relationship are truly transformative." ~ D.O., New York
- "Nameh is a phenomenal life coach. During my sessions I always felt heard, validated, and safe to share my deepest feelings and thoughts. I left each of my sessions feeling more empowered and always learned more about myself. Ultimately, Nameh’s support helped me reach many of my goals." ~ T.M, New York
"I began working with Nameh looking for ways to over come my deep seeded issues with my direction in life and money. I was struggling in my current job. I was tired and stressed. Hope was not a word I use to describe how I saw my situation. There was work for me in how I saw myself and I was open to coaching.
This is where I was at when I began to work with Nameh. Nameh is clear and intentional in her work. I was instantly impressed and eased in how Nameh held a space for me - an important ingredient, in my opinion - when doing deep personal work. In addition:
- I always felt witnessed and safe with lots of opportunity for reflection.
- The impact was immediate and powerful. • I could be “me” - no reservations.
Where am I now?
We have now completed five sessions. Today, everything about my life has shifted for the better. I have a new career direction. My relationship with my family and friends has changed for the better. Most importantly, I have begun a process of integration on the road to self acceptance.
There is no greater a compliment than when we can be ourselves, completely, in the company of another.
I would recommend Nameh without hesitation to those seeking a higher pathway of self- discovery. "
-- Guillermo Tilly, Wisdom Path Podcast, New Mexico