Kim's presentation style intertwines engaging the audience, connecting with why we LOVE growing food, and reminding us to being gentle with ourselves as we perhaps try something new.
Some of the topics Kim's presented on include:
- All Things Tomatoes... Everything you wanted to know and more!
- Design Your Veggie Garden
- Early and Late Season Growing...for that Ambitious Gardener!
- Gather Humongous Harvests
- Organics Vegetable Gardening
These topics have been presented to a variety of sustainability organizations; such as, College of DuPage, Farm Beginnings via Angelic Organics Learning Center, Forest Preserve of DuPage, the GardenWorks Project, Green Earth Institute, Holistic Moms of Chicago-Western Suburbs, Morton Arboretum, St. Charles Public Library, and St. Paul Lutheran.